Things I’ve done today:
- Put down 3 miles (<—commitment and consistency!)
- Met with a former colleague in an attempt to sort my life out
- Shopped because I have NO summer clothes. How did this happen?
- Sat down and worked out a budget for the next 6 months. I need to tighten up my bootstraps big time.
- Contradicting that, I visited the Croatia travel agency down the street because someone wrote a piece on them yesterday. They apparently get some fantastic rates…Croatia is on the list.
- Made a list of the things I want out of life. It’s not fair to expect things of people, or life, without being able to articulate them.
- Listened to my One Direction Pandora station (not even ashamed)
Pretty great way to start Saturday. Happy Weekend!