Spinach, dried cranberries and blue cheese will be my go to salad FOREVER. It was so good, the perfect light meal before heading to the…
I had the gym to myself today, thanks to the rain falling all day! This made it easier to lift, acknowledge that I am the least coordinated person when it comes to the rowing machine, and scream at General Hospital while completing c25k on the treadmill:
- Squats: 3 reps of 10 @ 75#; 1 rep of 10 @ 85# (<—PR)
- Barbell Curls: 3 reps of 5 @ 45#
- Deadlifts: 3 reps of 5 @ 85#
- KB Swings: 3 reps of 10 @ 35#
- KB Press: 3 reps of 10 @ 16 lbs
- Row: 250m in 3:44 (HAHAHAHAHA. Oy. I suck at the rowing machine. Tomorrow I’ll try for 350m. I haven’t been this amused at the gym in a long, long time!)
- Run: 2.04 miles @ 12:14 pace (c25k, w2d1 repeat)
After finishing up all sweaty and smelly, I came home and started:
The lighting in this picture is awful, but the Cream of Broccoli soup is FANTASTIC. So good, and low in calories! HOLLA.
Best part? I have enough calories left over for a donut. The goal is to resist the donut, though, because I’m not hungry and I don’t really want it. I just want to eat it because it’s there and, as Jess pointed out, we should eat to live, NOT live to eat.
Happy Tuesday, Tumblr!