My eating habits have been out of control over the last month or so. OUT. OF. CONTROL. When I’m depressed, I eat. When I’m bored, I eat. When I’m sick, I eat (how backwards is that?!).
Basically, all I do is eat.
Today, I’ve worked towards fixing that. My family is also interested in eating well, so we’ve decided to make some changes. My dad suggested Weight Watchers, but my mom isn’t big on it. I don’t care one way or the other. I’d like to stay paleo-friendly, so I’ll be working towards that. To compromise, I spent a good chunk of today pouring over recipes that are WW friendly and paleoish, so that we can enjoy our food and my dad can count his points.
Tonight I made a White Bean Chicken Chili (courtesy of Men’s Health!) that was pretty fantastic. It was low in calories (250ish) and high in protein. Not sure of the WW points, but since he doesn’t plan on starting until next week, I’ve got time.
Anyways, I’m familiar with Skinny Taste, but if you know any other WW recipe sites, please send them my way!
- sonjaruns likes this
- liftingbeerandliz said:Let me know if you find any you like! I’m just starting WW and I’ve only used Skinnytaste! I know Hungry Girl has a bunch, but I haven’t really made anything of hers yet.
- liftingbeerandliz likes this
- cupcakeconditioning likes this
- shrinkingmomma likes this
- fromthebackofthepack likes this
- agoodcatch said:welcome to the eating club and get your shit together club honey!
- toridanielleloveslife likes this
- strongonceagain likes this
- missmarisol said:Danica’s Daily has some recipes.
- missmarisol likes this
- kate-commits likes this
- amy---ela likes this
- run-doozer-run likes this
- thoroughly-milly likes this
- thoroughly-milly said:laaloosh.com I can.t think of any others right now. I have a few recipes, but you know. I’m not sure how paleo they are.
- yearwon likes this
- kirbydoeslife likes this
- chrystidoeslife likes this
- amiegoesactive likes this
- trish-runs-the-world-away likes this
- runningfortheriesling likes this
- runningwithguts said:As long as you know the fat, protein, carbs, and fiber in a recipe, you can just plug it into a WW calculator. Makes life easier than seeking out “WW friendly” sites/recipes.
- aheartofiron likes this
- high-heel-mileage likes this
- healthydynamic likes this
- dembangs said:Love the recipes in Men’s Health!
- dembangs likes this
- angies--life likes this
- rebeccaruns likes this
- getittogetherg likes this
- shellsbellsontherun likes this
- keepingupwithmcjones likes this
- mantarei87 likes this
- deanaisfindinghergroove likes this
- becky-balances likes this
- kadidoesthis likes this
- seeamandarun likes this
- regainingmymoxy said:I am fixing to ask tumblr to meal plan for me.
- omgskr likes this
- regainingmymoxy likes this
- carolynruns said:Everyday Maven, LaaLoosh, and Emily’s Bites are some of my faves!
- gettingamyright likes this
- uhoh-janellio posted this