RNR Madrid: Day 35 —The HOT Run. (Also known as I rock rough and stuff with my afro puffs)
I always thought I’d love to see 78 degrees in February.
Running in 78 degrees, with the sun beating on you SUCKS, haha. If this is what Madrid is going to be like, well then dear God, help me. I’m going to have to work on my midsection because I think I’m gonna have to run in next to no clothes.
2 mile run, 2 mile speedwork. Not too shabby. Had a pain my left quad that lasted a bit, and it’s happened more than once. Not sure what that’s about. Other than that, I made it as quick as possible.
Then I came in, laid under the ceiling fan for awhile and watched some odd cartoons with the niece & nephew. Not too shabby indeed.
Workout: 4.06 miles
- jrfred said:Good job lady!
- jrfred likes this
- turtlepace likes this
- robownslife likes this
- hco1016 likes this
- keepingupwithmcjones likes this
- regainingmymoxy said:People are loving the mild winter, but I feel it can not bode well for the summer.
- regainingmymoxy likes this
- sayhellotocindy likes this
- liftingbeerandliz likes this
- easybeinggreene likes this
- healthydynamic likes this
- betternikki likes this
- ceebeedoeslife said:There is power in the puffs!
- rashls likes this
- setcourseforkona said:When people complain about running in the rain I always think about running in the hot sun, and then I say bring on the rain!
- setcourseforkona likes this
- operation225 said:Nicely done!
- operation225 likes this
- ohh-shenanigans said:Great job!! And I love the puffs.
- ohh-shenanigans likes this
- madamefall likes this
- uhoh-janellio posted this